Monday, 14 July 2014


A letter to my Future Husband

Dear FH,

This is to inform you all is well with me. However, I have never come across any man with the following traits I know you hold which makes you the rare champ!
First, I know you are a hygienic man who appreciates hygiene. I know you do not posses tiny annoying ill manners such as peeing on the road side and spiting unnecessarily. I am sure you observe ultimate cleanliness because you take your health serious and I just cannot stand dirty adults. It is actually unsound to teach adults the essentials of being clean.

Second, I hope you are a spiritual person who is not fanatical. I mean fanatics are hard to comprehend and chances are fanatics always land on rough edges since reality is real and it strikes hard. However I hope you are a strong spiritual Christian who understands what it takes to live according to the Christian discipline. It is annoying to make one believe you are a Christian who does not walk the talk.

Third, I imagine you are a mature man who lives up to a universal man code. It is sad to refer solutions from your mum and sisters. I know you have worthwhile friends who are generally reliable and are a pillar in your life. 

Forth, I would enjoy more if you are self made and self confident. It is a shame if you are waiting for me to come boost your ego and make you confident of yourself. I could just let you down! Since I am human and FYI you teach people how to treat you!

Fifth, I hope you are a courageous man who can stand strong and emerge even stronger in times of tribulation. You are supposed to be a solution oriented person. That is why you are the head!

Sixth, I am encouraged to believe you respect the entire female populace just as much as you respect your mother. You should believe in the strength of a woman and acknowledge a woman’s opinion is a better alternative. This applies to all virtuous women by the way!  

Seven, I am hopeful your are an enjoyable person with a refined sense of humor. This will make you more lovable and fun to be around. Sometimes not every humor is funny! And you understanding not that bit would be weird.

I rest my case on seven it is an awesome digit I believe. But wait, I think this list is long so make this letter your first letter from your FW.

Yours Faithfully,
Future Wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment